Clients / Hamilton Realty Capital Corporation
Tags /

The Hamilton Realty Capital Corporation are owners of the historic Cannon Knitting Mills in central Hamilton, a 110,000-square-foot complex of five structures built between 1854 and 1950. Civicplan and dp.Ai prepared a study outlining a vision for the redevelopment of the Cannon Knitting Mills. An integrated approach combining demographics, design, planning policy and renewal potential was used to illustrate a multifaceted development concept for redevelopment that would build on, and enhance, the current renewal occurring in the central city.